Sunday, November 15, 2009

More fun at VSN!

VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) continues on through the weekend at SCS!  This challenge was from Vonnie...the CASE of the Cracked Glass.  You were to "Case" (meaning "copy and share everything") another stamper's card and add the cracked glass technique.  Lucky for me, I had just seen this awesome card by Michelle aka "JustPaintingAround" with the technique and loved it. 

 I tried to copy the patterned paper she used by using PTI's Background Basics Retro grid and a snowflake from Hero Arts.  Kept her general color scheme and much of her layout.  Dug out one of my fave sets of all time "Happy Winter", a retired Stampin' Up set.  This was one of the sets that got me hooked on stamping.  Back when I had limited supplies (ummm that seems long ago!), I think I used this snowman on just about every Christmas tag I made!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

WOW Kelly this is sooo sweet!