Friday, November 13, 2009

Virtual Stamp Weekend is here!

Come on over to Splitcoaststampers Virtual Stamp Night Forum, as the hostesses throw a Masquerade Ball!  I am hosting a challenge myself tonight entitled...."Tonight We're Gonna Party Like it's 1999!"  Squee, PRINCE!

For my challenge, you are to visit this site "Top 100 Songs of 1999" and chose a title, and make a card.  Of course I picked the #1 Song of the Year, "Believe" by Cher!

I chose to use the "Believe" set from Papertrey Ink!  I wanted to "bling" out my Santa to make Cher proud!  I used Basic Grey Wassail paper, Stickles, White Opal Liquid Pearls, shimmery ribbon, and rhinestones!  Come on over and check out the 4 challenges tonight (Friday)...and then on Saturday challenges will be posted all day starting at 11:00AM through 10:00 PM (EST)!  You have until Sunday, November 15th at 10:00 PM to upload your creations!

No comments: