Sunday, January 31, 2010

Olympic Virtual Stamp Night!

It's a "Virtual Stamp Night" mini over at SCS!  This time, the theme is the Olympics.  The main VSN will be in February just in time for the Vancouver Games, and I will be a hostess then.  You can be sure my challenge will have something to do with figure skating (wink)...

This is a card I made for one of the other challenges from tonight.  It was called "Chill Out".  The challenge was to make a card using "snow" aka white Flower Soft, or "ice" aka clear or white embossing powder.  I stamped the Geometric Pattern 2 Backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms in Versamark ink, then heat-embossed with Ranger's White Puff Embossing powder on Papertrey Ink's Ocean Tides cardstock.  I also embossed the sweet rattle from PTI's new set, Baby Button Bits!

You can still play the VSN mini challenges today.  Then join everyone on Friday evening Feb 26th, and all day (and evening) Saturday Feb 27th for more Olympic Challenge fun, every hour on the hour!  My challenge will be posted on Feb 26th at 6:00 PM!

1 comment:

Kristie Larsen said...

Very cute card Kelly! I guess I will have to try and participate with the Vancouver challenges since my Dear Hubby will be there in Vancouver for the games!!