Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pink Persimmon is releasing NEW stamps today!


It's release time at Pink Persimmon!  FOUR new stamp sets will be released today including the adorable baby sets Baby Clothesline and Baby Greetings!  These images were stamped on cardstock, and then added to one of Pink Persimmon's Tin-Tie Coffee Bags, also available at the store now!  The star image on this bag can be found in the set Little Cuties.

This card features another NEW set called Mini Banner Greetings along with the Flower Garden set.  There pretty much isn't anything hotter in the paper-crafting world  than banners right about now!


And yet another card featuring Baby Clothesline and one more new set "Mini Banner Alpha" used along the bottom to spell out "Sweet Dreams"...SO adorable!



There will be a giveaway at Pink Persimmon's Blog today!  Just visit and tell us the author and title of a "most inspiring book" in the comments section (art, craft, inspiration) so that you can be entered into the random drawing to win some new release goodies!  The post will stay open until midnight on Saturday, July 10th, and then a winner will be chosen on Sunday, July 11th! 

I don't read many craft books, as I tend to stick to magazines.  My fave book of all time, though,  is called "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls.  It is an inspiring memoir by a woman working for MSNBC detailing her rather eccentric, and sometimes harrowing, childhood.  It is SUCH a good read, you almost think that it is fiction.  I discovered it when I was pregnant with Claire.  I had something to keep me occupied for a few days while I stayed awake at night due to heartburn!

Be sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the Pink Persimmon Creative Team listed in the top right corner of my blog for some more wonderful inspiration!  Good luck!

8 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

These are all so adorable :)

Linda Beeson said...

WOW! Your examples of the new stamps are just plain the cutest but then those stamps are pretty cute. I missed that star and I'm going back to search it out, LOVE what you did with it.

Crafty Math Chick said...

SUCH an adorable baby card Kelly! Do you have any Navy friends who are expecting? It would be PERFECT for them! Hope you had a happy 4th!

~Meredith

Patti Trish said...

Found your blog on PTI. Love, love, love the Happy Summer card. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What darling cards, Kelly!! They are all so cute and creative!!
smiles,Deena

Julia Aston said...

I love that little sailor outfit on your first card Kelly! these stamps are so fun - especially the banner!

Cammie said...

These are adorable cards! I love the new banner stamps especially. I loved The Glass Castle too--such an amazing amount of love in such a disfunctional family? If you haven't read The Help by Kathryn Stockett, let me recommend it. While it is fiction, it is a great read of strong women.

JenMarie said...

Oh WOWza, these are fabulous!!