Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gotta love the jars!

Back to the jars!  Got my new order from Papertrey Ink on Monday and had to wait this long to play!  Used Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers again.  This time, on a case of the Featured Stamper's card...this week it's LynniePoo aka Lynnette!  Here is Lynnette's card.

Here is mine:

Stamped jar in black, then stamped candy in Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Colored in the candy using red marker.  Stamped sentiment using the "ho ho ho" from Tiny Treats Christmas.  Used PTI's Fresh Linen cardstock...like Kraft Lite, hee!

Can't believe I got this one done without a smudge.  Lynnette's gallery is full of clean and simple 1-layer cards...SO HARD to make!  I did pretty well except for the tag and the lid which are just teeny mini layers...so I really don't think they count against my 1-layer wonder, right?!  :)

No comments: