Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top 10 of 2012!

I love it when people post their 10 favorite projects from the past year of crafting!  It's even fun to look back at my own blog to see the projects that I made, and find out how I've progressed as a stamper :).

So here are my Top 10 favorites projects/cards from 2012!

Baby Button Bits, Button Boutique
Papertrey Ink

 A Cottage Home, Off Beat Backgrounds, Pic-Nic Patterns
Waltzingmouse Stamps

French Country, Very Vintage Labels No. 25
Waltzingmouse Stamps

Afternoon Tea, Afternoon Tea Sentiments
Waltzingmouse Stamps

Back in the Saddle
Waltzingmouse Stamps

Big Berries-Strawberry, Chicken Wire
Waltzingmouse Stamps

Playful Pinwheels
Waltzingmouse Stamps

Happy Hexagons, Background Basics: Botanicals, Holiday Button Bits
Papertrey Ink

French Country, Text-It, My Island, Peace & Plenty
Waltzingmouse Stamps

Woodgrain Backgrounder, Ornate Ornaments, Sewing Box-Christmas
Waltzingmouse Stamps

So there you have it!  Just like last year, I am noticing that some of my favorite new sets from 2012 have made their way onto this countdown!  
Can't even wait to see what the stamping world has in store for us in 2013!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

15 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful projects, Kelly! I love baby cupcake card and the French Country basket! Happy New Year!

Cathy Weber said...

So many cute projects Kelly, but since I try to narrow these things down to my very favorite...it is the French country woven basket. I loved that when you first shared it with us, and still love it today! Ok, I have to choose a second one and it is all those cute teapots. That must have taken forever to cut all those out!

Terri said...

They are all great but I especially like the first one with the cupcake and the tag made from the hexagons.Happy New Year!

Kara said...

Wonderful cards!!! I love love love that basket!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations Miss Lady! Happy New Year!!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

THese are all AMAZING - and so Kelly - LOVE your style!
Have a wonderful 2013, big hugs, Karin

Suzanne said...

Kelly, your style is SO fun and I just love all of these, but I swooned over that hexagon tag before and I am still swooning now! Happy New Year!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful projects, Kelly! My favourite is the one with the hexagon tag-- I will definitely have to remember how wonderful that looks!

Julia Aston said...

Great, great cards all - Kelly! I particularly LOVE your wonderful basket! Wishing you a Happy Crafty 2013 GF!

Lizzie Jones said...

Beautiful projects, Kelly! The cupcake card is super cute and the Christmas bag & tag project is so elegant. Thank you for sharing your favorites a second time!

Jill Norwood said...

Kelly - your beautiful projects have made me smile all year! So fun to see them all grouped together! I love those sweet teapots (I adore TEA!) and the cupcake is one of my favorite stamps from PTI! Your basket is INCREDIBLE! Thanks for sharing your favorites from the year all in one post! So fun!!!
:) Jill

Rhonda said...

Great cards Kelly. I love the pinwheel and denim one. Happy New Year!

Kim Heggins said...

Kelly, all of your cards and projects are just amazing, you are just so creative! If I have to choose a favorite it would be the little tea cards, just so cute and so much detail in such a small space. Happy New Year!

Joyce said...

Your projects are just beautiful. You have such a wonderful style. I'm so glad that you have joined our 12 kits group, and can't wait to see more of your creations.

Super Jen said...

Golly, I hadn't seen the French Country card where you use the sunset. Inspiring.