Sunday, August 24, 2014

Thanks a Bunch Sketch

Had some time to play along with Freshly Made Sketches this weekend and used one of the new Waltzingmouse Stamps sets being released this week.  It's called Hello Happy Thanks and will be available for purchase this Wednesday, August 27th.

Here is this week's sketch by Linda Callahan...



And here is my card:


I loved Linda's original sketch right down to the layered posies!  I made mine with a Fiskars squeeze punch and some acrylic dots.  The papers are from the Dear Lizzie "Charmed Life" collection by American Crafts.  Also have some thin heart washi tape and that lovely sentiment pairing from Hello Happy Thanks.  And I thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Great card! I love those sweet flowers with their enamel dots! Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Bright colors and fun flowers! Great card! Thanks for jining us at FMS!