Saturday, February 25, 2017

First Ever SFYTT!

I am participating in my first ever Sketch For You to Try with Reverse Confetti!  I have had a week off from school and we have mainly relaxed at home.  That means time for me to stamp AND time for me to blog hop and find things that I need!  When I saw that Blooms 'N Buds was back in stock, had to have it!

So I used this week's sketch, although I turned it, then kind of reversed it (no pun intended :)) so that I could have a sunshine in the background...



I stamped the flowers in front of a fence die cut, then blended a sun with Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink in the background.


The sentiment is created by using the negative pieces from the Happy Pretty Panels die, and "birthday" from a PTI set.  I don't think you've seen the last of these cheerful flowers this weekend, they are so much fun to stamp!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Well, we're so happy that you played along with SFYTT! Your card is absolutely WONDERFUL.

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous and happy card!!! I have this set in my wish list! Love these flowers!

Jeanne J. said...

I saw your name and had to smile .. wish you could have heard me.. omg!! Kelly's playing! Your first challenge at RC and a beauty! Love your colorful florals and bright sunshine .. looks like spring!