Sunday, August 27, 2017

Stamp-a-Faire: Faux Leather Embossing

On to Challenge for Anniversary Year #3 featuring Nichole with the technique faux leather embossing!

I chose to use Cutaway Tags: Spring as it reminded me of a fancy Western belt buckle :)!



I had some beautiful tan tissue paper that I saved from my one Anthropolgie purchase and used that for my overlays.  I sponged over the top with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I wanted a long narrow sentiment so I found "Blessings" from First Fruits (which sounded Southern and a little like "Bless Your Heart" to me)!  Embossed it on some denim patterned paper, and cut some more flowers from Cutaway Tags: Spring in Rustic White and Scarlet Jewel.  Added a little twine and of course, some "turquoise" to the mix!  This technique was so much fun to learn!

No comments: