Sunday, January 7, 2018

Time Out Challenge: Thankful

This week at the Time Out Challenge blog, the word is "thankful"!  What a great way to start the New Year, and a perfect theme for a Valentine's Day card, too!



Here is my thankful Valentine...


I stamped "Thankful" with Lawn Fawn's "Milo Alphabet" then used a "for you" sentiment from a Waltzingmouse Stamps set.  I used the teeny heart in the Milo's Alphabet with it, too.


I cut a window and a frame using Simon Says Stamps "Stitched Rectangle" dies, and splattered the black cardstock with different shades of acrylic paint mixed with water. Added some mini banners using My Mind's Eye "Love Me" paper cut with a die from Mama Elephant, mini hearts cut with PTI's Love Lives Here dies, and beautiful flowers from Reverse Confetti's "Garden Bunch."

Thankful for everyone that leaves such sweet comments every time they stop by!  :)





5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH my goodness, Kelly!!! How flicking adorable!! I adore the stamped sentiment over patterned paper - never think to do that! Of COURSE I love the grey frame, and all the pti papers are darling in banner form!
Someone special is going to feel very special receiving this card!
=]

Connie Conlon said...

I love this card. A great way to use all the little bits.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is absolutely spatterlicious!!!!! There are so many things to love about this card... all the detail of the frame and what is in it, those awesome little flags, the flowers, the sequins... fantastic!!!! Thanks so much for joing us atTime Out!

Lynn said...

This is so adorable. I am absolutely in love with all of those sweet little banners.

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Vikki H said...

Well, you've schooled me on splattering! What a vivid, fun card!