Saturday, March 10, 2018

Inspired by the Color Wheel


This week at Papertrey Ink, Lexi Daly's Make it Monday feature was to make a project inspired by the color wheel!  I heard wheel, and immediately thought of Betsy's "County Fair" Make it Market Kit!


My colors might not match up like the wheel, but I got shades of the rainbow in there!


I splattered a piece of black cardstock with watered down white acrylic paint for my night sky.


Die cut my ferris wheel, stamped the little seats in an array of colors, added some Wink of Stella pen, and then some fun rhinestone "stars."  The "Enjoy" die cut sentiment is also from "County Fair," and the bottom sentiment is from the new set, "Sentiment Staples: Birthday."

What a fun challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

A darling card and very clever take on the challenge!